Is a HVAC digital Thermometer better than the scale one? At GPI Inc., we plan to guide you with all sorts of detailed features so that there are no queries in your mind.
- Coming to the HVAC thermometers, these are purely industrial devices. You can also use these devices for household purposes, though it is not recommended. High temperature and pressure differences are easily handled by these devices. As a thermometric unit analyzing instrument this device has a varied connection and is extremely durable.
- The harsh conditions of industrial changes is not going to deter from true readings. In fact, there is a high accuracy rate.
- We serve this device with a 5 year warranty period.
- Along with a ASME B40.200 compliant and brass socket of half an inch NPT. Also there is another variety of stainless steel.
- 3 case length alternatives are available (4.5”, 6”, 8”) for both HVAC digital Thermometer and scale type.
Three models of varied type connections are available – straight, 90 degree and 135 degree angled connections. We recommend choosing the type which suits your purpose. Also, all three models come with different fittings. According to the connection type of the device, select the thermometer of your choice.
HVAC V-Line Glass Thermometer
- Case length 4.5″ (110mm), 6″ (150mm), or 8″ (200mm)
- Offers ruggedness and durability in harsh industrial environments
- Brass socket 1/2″ NPT is standard (stainless steel optional)
- Available in either a straight model (bottom connection), 90° angle model or 135° angle model
- ASME B40.200 compliant
- 5-year warranty
- HVAC heating, plumbing, air conditioning and ventilation applications