Do you have the need for a manometer to access extremely corrosive environments without causing an obstruction to the pressure system? A 4.5″ process manometer is the correct instrument for you then.
Any kind of harsh and corrosive environment is best suitable to use the pressure gauge. This device comes with a very hardy and durable surface casing. Process industries are the correct areas where a customer can use the 4.5” process percussion instrument at. Mining fields are another segment where this manometer comes of great value. High and dynamic pressure flow is also better handled by 4.5″ process manometer models.
Features of a 4.5″ process pressure gauge:
- With 316 stainless steel and 1/2” NPT, the case material is made of black fiber glass in turret style back.
- There is also a safety glass window and an adjustable pointer with psi of less than 1000 for c type. For the helical type though the psi is more than 1500.
- The dial is made purely of aluminium and case has a integral baffle wall along with a clear window that is made of non splintering plastic material.
- The two different 5″ process manometer models come with a EN837-1 compliant and ASME B40.100. and we at GPI Inc., provide a stretched warranty of 5 year time period.
In this fashion, the process manometer of 4.5 inch an extremely durable and responsible device that provides accurate calculation of pressure units. Select the model type based on budget as well as efficiency of the attachment.
4.5″ PROCESS MANOMETER
- Dial: 4.5″ (115mm) white aluminum with black and red markings
- Case material: Black fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic (POCAN) solid front, blowout back Turret-style case with built-in rear flange lugs
- Safety glass window, adjustable pointer, dry and fillable
- Bottom 1/2″ NPT, 316 stainless steel
- Bourdon tube: 316L stainless steel; less than 1000PSI: C-type; more than 1500 PSI: Helical type
- Pressure element: 316L stainless steel; less than 100bar: C-type; greater than or equal to 100bar: Helical type
- Movement: Stainless steel
- Dial: Aluminum, white, black lettering, pointer stop pin
- Pointer: Adjustable pointer, aluminum, black
- Case: PBTP, black with solid baffle wall, solid front safety pattern case with integral baffle wall and blow-out back integral surface mounting flange
- Window: Clear, non-splintering plastic (PMMA), retained by internal threaded bezel
- ASME B40.100 and EN837-1 compliant
- 5-year warranty
- For applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration, a liquid filled case and socket restrictor are available
- Suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system
- Process industry: Chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining (on and offshore), environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction