Providing a syphon tube pressure gauge to connect your devices is an efficient technique. Not only is there a resistance created and devices are better protected, but also the condition of the units are better protected.
Before you go ahead and purchase a syphon tube pressure gauge connective source, let us remind you about the factors:
- Syphon tubes are for higher temperatures-
Every connective tube needs to be monitored in the right kind of environment so that there is no resistance in temperature units. If there is a certain level of issue revolving temperature or pressure unit, then a syphon connection helps to transmit it without damaging the equipment.
- Syphon tube pressure gauge uses-
Syphon tubes are durable in harsh and corrosive environment. The steam service is carefully executed as the hot vapor passes a diaphragm seal and then through a transmitter.
We, at GPI Inc., will recommend you to use the syphon tube in temperatures above 37 degree centigrade for at reading. After all the material composition of a syphon tube cannot stand extremely lower temperatures and might crack. Thus, make sure that the area of application is such where there are increased temperature and moderate pressure involved. That way there is better execution of results.
- On steam service, the syphon will prevent hot steam from entering a pressure gauge, diaphragm seal or transmitter
- Available in brass/steel for non-corrosive applications and stainless steel for corrosive applications
- Recommended for applications involving temperatures above 100°F (37°C)