Learn about the features of an Adjustable Angle Bimetal Thermometer
Heard about Adjustable Angle Bimetal Thermometer but unsure of its features? Well, there is a lot to learn about temperature measuring devices. For starters, there are a lot of varieties available and many of these are not even suitable for application.
Measuring the temperature of an electric furnace is not going to be so simple like that of a human body. Thus, for a specific purpose, you need a particular device and who can guide you better in that domain than one and only GPI Inc.? All that you know about an industrial device is that it is different and bigger than the other household thermometers. But that is not enough at all! And, unfortunately there is no solution on visiting a random retailer is there? So, here we bring to you guidance on the most commonly preferred online Bimetal thermometer.
- The bimetallic thermometer comes with a versatile 1” to 5” dial is made of stainless steel 304.
- Back and bottom adjustable angle connection along with bimetallic sensing element makes the reading pretty reliable. In fact, the accuracy percentage is plus minus 1.
- A system length is available from 2.5” onwards too. It makes the usage even more popular.
- Also, the Adjustable Angle Bimetal Thermometer comes with a re-calibrator screw which makes it efficient on all sizes of dial.
- A ASME B40.200 compliant detail, this thermometer is our one of the best selling products. And, with our 5 year warranty, you can be sure about the efficiency of this device!
At GPI Inc., we highly recommend this device for any sort of industrial measurement such as ventilation, air conditioning and even for heating. Be it a treatment plant or a hot piping situation, the versatility and durable nature of this device is a guaranteed solution to any measurement situation.