Is there a specialized pressure gauge to determine the percussion level of an extremely obnoxious environment? Yes there is! And as the best Liquid-filled Pressure Gauge manufacturers, we, GPI Inc., are proud to present our collection of devices to you!
Our customers are our most valuable possession. Thus, for each of our customers we bring premium and attractive priced devices to make life simpler!
Coming to the most corrosive states, unfortunately in industrial practices, there are various gases that obstruct correct readings. Atmospheric changes along with high temperature and other conditions increase or decrease the pressure of an area. So to remove the chances of any negative or false documentation, selecting a device from Liquid-filled Pressure Gauge manufacturers is feasible.
Select a liquid filled pressure gauge as they have the following features:
- Special design for dealing with sour and corrosive gases with a casing made of stainless steel and liquid filled bayonet bezel. This protects the exterior and gives better readings without being affected by the surrounding factors.
- The dial sizes are 2.5”,4” and 6” respectively and made of aluminium. Markings are red and black for better reading.
- Like the case, socket is also made of stainless steel and wetted parts meet hardness requirements.
Just like most of our devices, we, the largest Liquid-filled Pressure Gauge manufacturers, serve this instrument with a 5 year warranty!
Premium Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge
- Designed for sour gas
- Dial: 2.5″ (63mm), 4″ (100mm), 6″ (150mm), white aluminum dials with black and red markings
- Case material: Stainless steel, liquid filled case with bayonet bezel
- Socket: Stainless steel, wetted parts meet all hardness requirements
- ASME B40.100 and EN837-1 compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system