If only there was a percussion measuring instrument that could access the units without been attached to a thermowell. We at GPI Inc., are going to introduce you to a device that efficiently does what it is being subjected to without having a thermowell attachment. Sure you can attach a thermowell to the Remote Reading Thermometer but it is not necessary at all.
Here is what you need to know about the application of this device:
- Mostly a remote reading dial thermometer is used for walk in refrigerators and storage cabinets. Basically for all kinds of heating or ventilation is a good application area for a Remote Reading Thermometer.
- Mostly the HVAC is the domain for its use. All kinds of commercial and industrial areas can use this device for measuring percussion level.
Now coming to the features:
- The Remote Reading Thermometer comes with a panel mounting and is gas filled.
- Comes with a stainless steel casing and is having ASME B40.200 compliant.
We also offer a 5 year warranty period for every model remote reading dial thermometer. The device is very useful for its price range. At GPI Inc., we generally recommend this product for those who are looking for a pressure measuring unit in affordable range specifically for storage purposes.
Remote Reading Dial Thermometer
- An economical thermometer for remote reading applications
- Stainless steel case
- Gas-filled type
- Panel mounted
- Dual scale (°F and °C)
- ASME B40.200 compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Freezers, walk-in refrigeration units, food storage cabinets, heating and ventilation
- Widely specified in the HVAC, commercial and mechanical industrial segments