We at GPI Inc., believe in serving our customers with important knowledge before they make any purchases. Thus, here we are assisting you with detailed knowledge about diaphragm seal pressure gauge installation.
The diaphragm seal pressure gauge is a simple and effective device to measure pressure. The areas of application is mostly the process industry such as food, pharmaceutics and biotechnology. Also in many instances, these are the most preferred pressure measuring devices for the cosmetics industry.
Now before you learn what the diaphragm seal pressure gauge installation process is, here are some of the features of this devices:
- Casing is of stainless steel and has a pointer made of aluminium, coated black.
- The dial varies in size for various models such as 2.5” and 4”.
- There are two different variant of either liquid filled or that of dry scale.
- We offer 5 year warranty on this ASME B40.100 and EN837-1 compliant percussion device.
- Also, the bezel ring is made in a crimped or bayonet type and of stainless steel completely.
- The diaphragm seal sizes come in four variants – DN 0.75″, DN 1.5″, DN 2″, DN 2.5″.
diaphragm seal pressure gauge installation process:
The process is not very different from the other pressure measuring devices. The basic factor remains the same. Just choose the apt location and follow the rest of the necessary process. Do not forget t attach the thermowell though.
Sanitary Diaphragm Pressure Gauge
- Case: Stainless steel
- Bezel ring: Crimped ring (bayonet type), stainless steel
- Dial: 2.5″ (63mm), 4″ (100mm), aluminum, white, black lettering
- Pointer: Aluminum, black
- Diaphragm seal size: DN 0.75″ (20mm), DN 1.5″ (40mm), DN 2″ (50mm), DN 2.5″ (63mm)
- Window: Laminated safety glass
- Liquid filled or dry
- ASME B40.100 and EN837-1 compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Process industry: Food industry, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, cosmetics manufacturing
- Quick cleaning of measuring point, without residue
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are highly viscous or crystallizing, also in aggressive ambience