Selecting the perfect Process pressure gauge can be tricky. Lot of factors sum up to give birth to false readings. Thus, selecting a gauge that has dynamic pressure pulse and can stand corrosive materials is always a challenge. However, we are here to assist you in this task. Here at GPI Inc., we have a wide range of devices that are perfect percussion measuring devices for better results.
When it comes to measuring pressure, the corrosive environments and chemical industry can benefit pretty well with a Process pressure gauge. We offer this device with a 5 year warranty period.
- The high resistant case material of black fiber glass is solid in front and has a blowout back of turret style casing.
- The bottom is as usual half inch NPT with 316 stainless steel.
- The bourdon tube is of 316 stainless steel too and a PSI of 1000. there is another alternative though the ‘C’ type which as a PSI of 1500 and helical too.
- The dial measures 4.5”, made of white aluminium; marked with black and red.
- Coming in adjustable pointing system with a safety glass window.
- Dual compliant – ASME B40.100 and EN837-1.
- Window is made of clear and non splintering plastic with internal threaded bezel.
According to the expertise GPI Inc., has, we recommend you to purchase Process pressure gauge. It is the best percussion measuring device.
PROCESS PRESSURE GAUGE
- Dial: 4.5″ (115mm) white aluminum with black and red markings
- Safety glass window, adjustable pointer, dry and fillable
- Bottom 1/2″ NPT, 316 stainless steel
- Bourdon tube: 316L stainless steel; less than 1000PSI: C-type; more than 1500 PSI: Helical type
- Pressure element: 316L stainless steel; less than 100bar: C-type; greater than or equal to 100bar: Helical type
- Movement: Stainless steel
- Dial: Aluminum, white, black lettering, pointer stop pin
- Pointer: Adjustable pointer, aluminum, black
- Case: Phenolic case. Solid front. Blowout back option available upon request.
- Window: Clear, non-splintering plastic (PMMA), retained by internal threaded bezel
- ASME B40.100 and EN837-1 compliant
- For applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration, a liquid filled case and socket restrictor are available
- Suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system
- Process industry: Chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining (on and offshore), environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction